[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Upcoming Launches!

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Sep 28 09:19:35 CDT 2012

Thanks for asking Tish!

Sept 29th-30th Sinkland Launch:
http://nrvr.org/launches/index.html#current (updated)
Sat 10am-5pm
Sun 1pm-5pm

We always list all launches, times and details on the above link, or just hit
the nrvr.org website and hit the "launches" link. :)

More details about all the fun stuff happening at the pumpkin festival can be
found here:
	http://www.sinklandfarms.com/pumpkinfestivalschedule.html

I'll be updating the website to list the Oct 6th-7th VAST launch soon.

Tweeks