[NRV Rocketry] Great First Day of Launces At Sinkland! Got Pictures to Share?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Sep 29 23:17:22 CDT 2012

If you took any photos of the first day at Sinkland... please contact me off-
list and I'll give you an upload area on the server (and a tool) to push your
pictures and even video up to for further processing into our photo archives!

Let me know!

Here are a couple of shots that I threw up on Fbook for now:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3265412934548&l=f8be8fd673
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3265454695592&l=eea174037c

Here's a good pic of Bob and I with our snazzy new NRVR banner!
http://nrvr.org/pics/NRVR_Air-Show_By-Fred-Hogrefe_cr_m.jpg
(not at Sinkland.... but just thought I would throw that in there)

Come on by Sunday from 1-5pm too!