[NRV Rocketry] Lost & Found

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Mon Apr 15 08:27:21 CDT 2013

Yaaaayyy!

Thanks Jim!  Yes.. that was one of my kids high flying "sky writers"*.  Man
those things go high! And with with wind we were having, we actually lost a
couple of them.

Maybe I can get it at the next group meeting or launch. No rush. Just let me
know. :)

Thanks!

Tweeks
* p.s. some of you were asking about the "pencil rockets" we were flying.  My
kids won them as a VAST meeting giveaway. If you would like one, I think that
Adventure Hobby has a couple in stock (or did last time I was there).