[NRV Rocketry] Pictures from the launch to share?

Jim Stoll jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 08:45:34 CDT 2013

Oh, also, any word on the rocket that ended up down by the river? Was it determined if it was on the Arsenal or not? I've got a friend who works there, and I was talking to him about the possibility of one being over there, and he said, "Oh, heck, I'll just run down there at lunch on Monday and take a look." Then, when I mentioned that he might well be able to see it, but that it would be up high in a tree, he responded, "Yeah, well, we've got linemen with big bucket trucks, I don't think it'd be a problem." :-) Anyway, if its over there, let me know, and I'll pass word along to him.

Thanks Again!

Jim