[NRV Rocketry] Homer Hickam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:10:16 CST 2013

Thanks for posting those Cliff.  I think it was Tweeks who brought up Homer
Hickam as a reason why he wanted to see rocketry 'take off' in the NRV.

I have read both Rocket Boys by Hickam and Kraft's *Flight: My Life in
Mission Control.  *I highly recommend both books for an insight into what
made these men great.

Bob