[NRV Rocketry] Get your medium-highpower rocket motors now, and get a discount!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Feb 7 22:53:05 CST 2013

Okay.. just over a week until the big launch!

If you need any model (A-E) medium power (F-G) or high power (H and up)
motors for the upcoming launch, we recommend going through our launch-support
vendor, Wild Man Kevin Dunn from Wildman Rocketry of VirginiaWildMan-VA:
	 http://wildmanva.com/

Order from Kevin BEFORE noon on the 15th, and you not only get them delivered
TO the launch field without a HazMat fee.. but you also get 10% off!

But order quick.. I just got my order of G's H's and I's in and it looks like
he's starting to run a little low on some of his more popular items!