[NRV Rocketry] Thanks For Attending!

Chuck Neff chuck.neff at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 23:42:52 CST 2013

Fellow Rocketeers and NRVR Brethren,

For those that braved the cold, thanks for attending VAST's Sport Launch
this past weekend!  I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.  The
cold, wind, and intermittent snow showers sure made things interesting, but
all in all I think it was a resounding success (especially considering that
it's February)!  Of course in order to improve our events, I would like any
feedback you could provide, both good and bad.  As you are aware, there are
many things beyond the control of our club (such as the weather!), but if
you have ideas that can help us enhance the operations of our launches, I
would very much appreciate the input.

I will post photos/video's to VAST's web site as I receive them.
Unfortunately I was fairly busy operating the range so didn't get to take
many myself.  I will also be working on a launch report of the event and
hope to have that posted soon, though it won't be as detailed as some of the
past events.  If you have any images or comments you'd like added to the
gallery/launch report, please feel free to email them to me.

VAST's next launch will be held at its Jack Mountain Village site near
Monterey, Virginia (Highland County) the weekend of March 16th & 17th
(Sunday tentative).  On April 13th and 14th, VAST will once again return to
Kentland Farms near Blacksburg, Virginia.  This will more than likely be the
last launch at the site until the fall due to crops.  As with most of our
launches, both Saturday events will be NAR Sport Launches open to all and
Sunday's will be a Tripoli Research Launches.  You can monitor the status of
any upcoming activity at www.valleyaerospace.com.

I look forward to seeing you all again at a future event!

Thanks again,

Chuck Neff

Valley AeroSpace Team - President