[NRV Rocketry] Last Chance to Join NRV Rocketry as a "Founding Member" (by Feb 28th)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Feb 25 23:07:01 CST 2013

[I'm not sure this was sent out to the launches-list, so I've CCd them too]

Want to be an NRV Rocketry "Founding Member"?  The opportunity to Be an
Founding Member is coming to a close at the end of February 2013 -- an
exciting and special time in our groups formative history!

If you want to join NRV Rocketry as a founding member, just get this form
filled out and mailed (or PDF scanned/emailed) in ASAP:
http://nrvr.org/files/nrvr-application-txt.html

and we'll get you a 2013 membership card all printed up and ready for you!
I'll accept anything postmarked by Feb 28th. :)  Wow! Only two more days!

Students are free... Individual annual dues are $15, family $20. You can
either send in a check/money order, or just pay us at the next launch or
meeting. No sweat. Getting that signed form in is the important part. :)

Also, some of you asked us if you can also join Tripoli* (TRA, the high power
national club under which we fly our flag) at the same time you sign up wit h
NRV Rocketry... and YES is the answer.  Just add your TRA membership form and
fees along with your NRVR submission and we'll take care of it for you. :)

* NOTE: Tripoli is important (thought not required) to fly with NRVR as
they're the ones who provide us with our primary insurance coverage and is
also the main authority we work with for doing HP Level-1/2/3 certifications.
So if you want to start checking out bigger rockets, you should eventually
join TRA (or NAR if you wish), both to get into High Power as well as to fully
support the hobby and coverage of our launches.

Anything to add Bob?

Tweeks
p.s. the nrvr-launches mail list is announcements only.. so any replies have
to go to the main nrvr at nrvr.org mail list, which any list-member can post to.
Join the main mail list to see rocket Q&A and interact with group members
here: