[NRV Rocketry] Kentland, One Day High Power Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Sat, July 27th

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Jul 18 20:24:31 CDT 2013

I know this is just over a week out, but July 27th is being targeted as a
Kentland launch.

We've inspected the field, got approval, and are working on getting the FAA
waiver in place.

Stay tuned here and on the web site.

If you need high power motors, many of the high power motor vendors are at
LDRS in Navada right now, so call ahead and make sure they can deliver an
order before the 27th.  If anyone plans on ordering HP motors (should probably
do so before close of business tomorrow), drop a line here letting us know
wher eyou're ordering from, and we'll see if we can combine orders to spread
out the hasmat shipping fee.