[NRV Rocketry] Photos from the April Launch finally posted!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Jul 23 22:38:06 CDT 2013

Got the two videos from the April launch posted now too:

Jason's "Super Glue" rocket:
http://nrvr.org/photos/2013-04-13_VT-Kentland+Night-Launch/2013-04-13_vt-
kentland_night-launch/img_7033_flv.jpeg.html

Jimmy's DX3  flight on a J:
http://nrvr.org/photos/2013-04-13_VT-Kentland+Night-Launch/2013-04-13_vt-
kentland_night-launch/img_7037_flv.jpeg.html

Tweeks