[NRV Rocketry] NRVR Open Meeting and Member Demo Night at the VT/CRC "Space Building", Thur 13th from 6:30-9pm

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Mon Jun 10 12:33:49 CDT 2013

Hey Rich!
Glad to hear about your upcoming L3, and your interest in joining NRVR!  If
you bring the membership form all filled out (and signed) along with your dues
to the meeting, we can get your membership card off in the mail to you before
the next launch.  More info on joining here:
	http://nrvr.org/membership/

Also.. feel free to bring a couple if your cooler rockets. Members always like
to see each other's birds. :)

Tweeks