[NRV Rocketry] Anyon.e going to LDRS this year?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:52:06 CDT 2013

This will be the first LDRS I will miss in 10 years.  I wish I was going,
but I just can't swing it this year.  I would rather save my Black Rock
experience for BALLS anyway.  I don't have any insight to next years LDRS,
but I would expect it to be in the mid US region, possibly Argonia KS again?

Depending on location, I would like to drive to LDRS next year and plan on
breaking Mach and busting 15k in altitude,  I would be interested in
combining expenses, etc if anyone else wants to make it there too.  I would
love to get some ideas and consider a group project either for LDRS or
maybe next year's Fall Kentland launch of Culpeper Battle of the rockets
launch.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, shoot me an email.

Thanks

Bob