[NRV Rocketry] Anyon.e going to LDRS this year?

Rich Vanleer rvanleer65 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:36:43 CDT 2013

Hello,

I am new here and back from a couple year break from rocketry, I would
definatly be interested in something here in VA, or close by. But the road
trip to LDRS would depend on timing, location and funds.

Rich Vanleer
Tripoli Level 2 #12313
Current Projects:
Badazz Myzztic ....for nite launches.....ordered
2nd PML Mini BBX dual deploy.....and setup for terrier booster........
Under construction
Upcoming Projects
Madcow Prion Duel Deploy
PML Mini-BBX Terrier Booster
PML Ultimate Endeavour 98mm Motor Mount L3 Cert
Rocket......Toxicity....Have kit I am in planning stage
2013 NS: Zero.....Changing that in July!!!!!!!!!