[NRV Rocketry] Members & Open Demo Night Meeting, Tue March 19th, 6:30-9pm(ish)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Mar 10 23:58:09 CDT 2013

Hey all!

Tuesday, March 19th starting at 6:30pm, the NRVVR members and a VT Rocketry
guys are having a members + open demo meeting night at the VT/CRC "Space
Building":
	1901 Innovation Drive
	Blacksburg VA 24061
	MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/xcngx

If you want to come out and see various high power rockets up close, get to
look inside, ask questions, see what cool projects people are working on --
this is a great time to come, bring the kids and see!

There will be:
* Several NRVR and VT Student demo tables set up..
* Large HP rocket static displays
* Active projects group members are working on
* Cool videos, pictures and static displays.
* Q&A on HP rocket building techniques
* HP Rocket electronics + HAM radio
and more!

We're actually not 100% sure what to expect. :)   So if anyone on the list
wants to bring out something to show or share, let us know! We can either get
you some table space, or mark you down for some quality show-n-tell time.
Just contact officers-at-nrvr-dot-org  and let us know what you're doing and
what you need. :)

NOTE: There will not be any pizza provided at this meeting, so please grab a
bite before coming out (food/drink IS allowed).

Any questions? Thoguhts? Suggestions, let us know!

Tweeks
NRVR Founder