[NRV Rocketry] Two Day HPower Launch at VT Kentland Farms, Next Month, April 13-14th!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Mar 23 14:36:16 CDT 2013

Anyone planning on doing any certification launches, or flying above 1 mile?
(soft ceiling @ 8kft)  If so, please get with the RSO:
	rso at nrvr dot org

Also.. someone was talking about doing a rocket motor run (and shared order)
to get around the hasmat/shipping fees. Anyone want in?  If so, contact the
officers:
	officers at nrvr dot org

Tweeks