[NRV Rocketry] Really cool Arduino Programming Class with "Let's Code Blacksburg" for just $10!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Oct 1 22:46:42 CDT 2013

Hey all..

I know there are several people on here who were interested in Arduino
programming (as we DO put them into rockets). Especially after the class I
just did for Let's Code Blacksburg:
	https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4792547311953&l=4b8a27bda1
	https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4792546471932&l=d8983141b9

Well in this upcoming Arduino class, we're controlling motors and making cool
sounds! There are four more open student slots for just $10 each:
	https://letscodearduino1010.eventbrite.com/

The class is on Oct 10th. There's pizza included (thanks to Tech Pad) and
we're giving away an Arduino kit worth over $50!

Better sign up fast!