[NRV Rocketry] Possible Slew of Launches coming up soon.. Stay Tuned!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Sep 2 00:46:12 CDT 2013

We can't share all the specifics right now, but we have at least two to maybe
four launches coming up here all within the next couple of months!

The two definites are at Sinkland Farms for the fall Pumpkin Fest.  We planned
these out with Sinkland farms a while back and these dates are pretty solid:

The Last Weekend of Sept 28th (Sat + Sun we think)

The Last Weekend in Oct 26th (Sat + Sun we think)

We should know something soon about the FAA waiver (for doing HP at Sinkland),
but regardless, even with HP there we need to keep most flights under say 3kft
there. So nothing /too/ big.

We are also trying to lock in one or more dates with VT at Kentland.  Maybe
even soon than later.
More info to come.

So all that to say, stay tuned.