[NRV Rocketry] REMINDER: HP One-Day Launch THIS SATURDAY, June 28th @ Kentland (10am-6pm)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jun 21 23:03:34 CDT 2014

NRV Rocketry fliers (and spectators!):

Thanks to VT-Agg, we have another one day, high power launch launch at
Kentland Farms this month on Saturday the 28th!!! As usual for a HP launch,
we'll have standard rod sizes, plus HP 1010 and 1515 launch rails.  All launch
details, maps, etc are all on the launches page and linked to from our new
group calendar:
        http://nrvr.org/launches/
        http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

We will *not* have a HP motor vendor on site, so if you need to order HP
motors, please make your own arrangements.

As usual,  if you need low power/estes rockets, motors or supplies, our own
local  Adventure Hobby here in Christiansburg (behind McDonalds) gives a 15%
discount to card carrying NRVR Members! Thanks Stacy!
        http://nrvhobby.com/

High Altitude Launches and Certifications:
As usual for Kentland, we hold to a standard 6k AGL ceiling, but if you plan
on breaking 4k ft, or are planning a certification flight or taking a cert exam,
please contact the RSO for approval, discussion and/or preparations.
rso at nrvr.org

Weather:
It's hard to tell this far out, but watch the mail NRVR email list for last
minute updates. If you don't hear otherwise, we're go (even if it's
sprinkling).

Any questions? Just let us know here (on the main nrvr at nrvr.org list).

NRVR Officers,
New River Valley Rocketry, TRA #143