[NRV Rocketry] Saturday Launch is Still On

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:23:10 CDT 2014

Not sure what the expected behavior of the RSO checkin on the website is
supposed to be.  Basically this is intended to give the officers,
specifically the prefect, notice of any flights that could potentially land
outside of the Kentland property.  Depending on conditions at the field at
the time of launch I will give you suggestions or recommendations to launch
or wait.  If I think it is likely that you will lose your rocket I may say
it's your call or even disallow the flight if it is too risky.  An altitude
of 4300 feet is well within our waiver and the likelihood of an on field
recovery is definitely possible.

Come prepared to fly and we'll have to see what the winds and cloud ceiling
are at the field.

Thanks

Bob