[NRV Rocketry] Small Video Camera

Chris Maier maier.chris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 01:23:49 CST 2014

Question related to on-board video - which camera do you use, and are
you happy with it?

I'm looking to attach a video camera to several of my smaller rockets
and I'm wondering what others are using.  I would like something
simple and easy to attach with decent video quality.  I fly a lot of
large rockets (K, L, M size) but I have several 29mm rockets that it
would be nice to get some video off of the smaller birds.

What brand?

Where are you getting them?

How are you attaching them to the rocket?

Are you happy with it, or if you could get a mulligan, what would you
buy instead?

Thanks,
Chris