[NRV Rocketry] REMINDER: HP One-Day Launch THIS SATURDAY, May 31st @ Kentland (10am-6pm)

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu May 29 15:55:25 CDT 2014

NRV Rocketry fliers (and spectators!),

Thanks to the efforts of Dr. Kevin Shinpaugh and VT-Agg, we were able to line
up another one day, high power launch launch at Kentland Farms this month on
Saturday the 31st (yes, in two days). We'll have rods, HP 1010/1515 launch
rails, port-a-potty, etc. As usual, all launch details, maps, etc are all on
the launches page and linked to from our new group calendar:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/
	http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

If you want to stay up to date all the time on our launches and meetings, just
point your smart-phone or PC to our google-calendar above or here:
	http://tinyurl.com/NRVR-gCal
	(let me know if anyone has problems adding it)

Need Motors?
--------------
For our HP motor vendor, we WILL have Kevin Dunn from WildmanVA on site,
	http://wildmanva.com/

so if you get your motor order in BEFORE Friday(tomorrow) noon and mark it for
NRV Rocketry Delivery, he'll have it for you Saturday at the launch (no
shipping/hazmat fees!) Thanks Kevin!

Also,  if you need low power/estes rockets, motors or supplies, our own local
Adventure Hobby here in Christiansburg (behind McDonalds) gives a 15% discount
to card carrying NRVR Members! Thanks Stacy!
	http://nrvhobby.com/

Weather:
We're so close right now.. it looks like it will be a little overcast, but
still a beautiful day. No real concerns, but if things start to chance, watch
these two mail lists for updates.

Any questions? Just let us know here (on the main nrvr at nrvr.org list).

Thomas "Tweeks" Weeks
NRV Rocketry Founder