[NRV Rocketry] Anyone planning on going out to the upcoming Wallops Launch?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Oct 13 23:19:03 CDT 2014

On Monday 13 October 2014 11:33:55 Jason Duane wrote:
[...]
> As it turns out thought I'm still living on Chincoteague island. And I will
> be here for the launch. I would love to meet up with anybody who comes
> down. We can go out to the local "secret spot" for the best views.

Cool Jason!  Email me your address & phone and I'll give you a holler next
week  (will connect privately).  If anyone one else wants in.. let me know.

> I saw the last launch in July and it is totally worth the trip.

Cool.. We drove up to the Blueridge Parkway for the moon probe launch (last
year) and saw it live from here!  It was awesome.. we even saw the second
stage go off. Very impressive. My kids will freak out up close. :)

> Also if anybody is interested, ppl can camp in my front yard. Might be
> handy if they 'hold' the launch for a day. I'm definantly looking forward
> to this launch!

Thanks for the offer and info. I'll ask the fam if they want a hotel or to camp
out in a rocket nut's front yard. :)

Miss having you (and your creative rockets) at Kentland man! Hope all is well.

Net time you're going to battle park or something on your side of the state..
let us know here on this list. Maybe some of us can bring our stuff out.  Many
of us are L2 and have bigger birds now. :)

Tweeks