[NRV Rocketry] NRVR Feb 28 launch is CANCELED

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:33:02 CST 2015

There is no single factor to cause me to cancel the launch tomorrow but a
combination of factors.  Taking everything into account I made the decision
to cancel.

I apologize if you were really looking forward to flying but I hope you
will be able to come out to our next launch on March 21.

We will also have a meeting at the VT Space building on March 19.  We'll
start gathering and socializing st 5:30 and start the meeting at 6:00.

Thanks

Bob