[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Membership for 2015

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jan 11 23:15:00 CST 2015

Wow, how cool was 2104?!

Did you come to many launches in 2014?  We held at least one launc almost
every month of the year!

And what about the RocketBoy lacunch? Did you get to meet Homer Hickam at that
special launch in September?
	https://www.flickr.com/photos/cultureinstigator/sets/72157648355056605/

That's part of what NRV Rocketry is about -- Increasing STEM awareness and
inspiring young minds.  If this resounds with you too, you might want to
consider joining the mission of NRV Rocketry!

Getting Involved or Supporting NRVR:
Want to see events like these continue in the NRV? If you're interested in
either getting more involved with NRV Rocketry, or just supporting our cause,
membership is the most common way of doing this:
		http://nrvr.org/membership/#MEMBERSHIP

It's only $15/yr for individuals, $20 for families and is FREE for all full
time students!  You get a cool 2015 membership card*, get an optional
first.last at nrvr.org email alias for your existing inbox, and get added to our
members-only email list where all the big rocket experts exchange tips, talk
about other regional launches, and get invites to member-only meetings.  Our
annual member dues are also a big part of what allow us to pay for our
insurance, parent TRA membership dues, and not have to charge daily launch
fees at our launches (which most groups do).

We're holding a January members meeting and elections (probably next week),
and you'll be invited if you get in your application to us soon. (use the link
above)

Corporate Sponsorships:
If you or your STEM related group believes in what NRVR is about, we also
accept corporate sponsorships that can be written off as a marketing expense as
we place your sponsor logos at the bottom of all our web pages! For corporate
sponsorship opportunities, send an email to officers(at)nrvr.org or flag me, the
Treasurer directly.

Stay tuned for upcoming announcements

Tweeks
NRVR Founder
* - NRVR membership cards also get you discounts at local participating hobby
shops. Some student members/hip restrictions apply.