[NRV Rocketry] What will you be doing this beautiful Saturday?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:42:57 CDT 2015

Last Saturday was cold and wet, but this Saturday should be just about
perfect for flying rockets.

*What: New River Valley Rocketry Prefecture of the Tripoli Rocketry
Association Rocket Launch*

*Details: *We will be launching model, mid and high power rockets with an
FAA waiver and covered by Tripoli insurance. We have a waiver up to 11,000
feet MSL, but flights over 5,000 feet musty be reviewed and approved by the
Prefect.  *There will not be a motor vendor or bathroom facilities at this
launch. *

*Where:* Kentland Farm.  This is a private site owned by VT that we have
permission to fly on.  For directions check out our website *http://nrvr.org
<http://nrvr.org>*

*When: *Saturday, May 2 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

*Cost:* Free, but donations are always welcome.  Lots of parking too.

Don't have all day?  That's OK, come on out for an hour or two and watch
some big rockets roar into the sky and come down gently on big, bright
parachutes.

Don't have your own rocket to fly?  We have a small fleet of 'loaner'
rockets that you can fly.

Don't miss out on your chance to watch or fly rockets from one of the
nicest sites in the new river valley.

Hope to see you at the field.

Bob Schoner
NRVR Prefect