[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry November & December launches and calendar of events

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:32:45 CST 2015

Kelly and Anna,

Sorry you have to miss, but hope you have a good time.  I want to thank you
for your support and dedication in all that you have done for NRVR. Your
help means so much to me. Without you, our launches just aren't the same.
That's not to try to make you feel guilty, but to let you know that I
consider you a valuable part of our club.

Wishing you all the best for this Thanksgiving and Christmas season.
January and February launches are not a sure thing, but I hope we see you
again at a launch soon.

Take care,

Bob