[NRV Rocketry] Warming up for 2017

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Dec 27 21:14:40 CST 2016

Hey Digby! Long time!

Absolutely you all can come. Especially if you planning on joining! It's a perfect venue to get to know some of our core club members, as well as hand in your membership form and dues. Here's the paperwork you may want to look at and fill out ahead of time (though I will have blanks with me):
http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Just FYI (or others following along) we currently only take cash and checks (made to NRV Rocketry).

Let me know if you or anyone has any related questions.

Tweeks