[NRV Rocketry] New year, new website, new Facebook group!

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Jan 29 00:58:15 CST 2016

Hi all!

Sorry for all the calendar spam. We're still figuring things out on our new system.  :). We have a new website at WWW.NRVR.ORG as well as a new Facebook group you can join:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/NRV.Rocketry/

Just keep in mind, joining the Facebook group is NOT the same as joining (and supporting) our club. For info on that, see further down. :)

If you want to add the NRVR Google calendar to your own, just go to our calendar here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=djskrgtm72cdkg01fm9mlui5hc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

And click the + symbol in the lower right to add our events (optionally) to your own Google account calendar listings.

I hear that our next launch should be in March once we all thaw out. But watch the events listing or calendar on the website (or your own google calendar if you add it to your own) for up to the minute updates!

Great Time To Join NRVR:
Before we start spinning up the 2016 launch season is a great time to join NRVR. You'll get added to our members only email list and probably see some great discussions on building and getting ready for the launch season. If you think you or your family might like to get more in to Rocketry, join us!.. Did you know that NRVR is THE central/western VA TRA High Power rocket club. Not only that, but  we have rocketeers joining our club and coming to our Blacksburg launches now from as far north as MD and as far south as NC and even SC!.. You all in the NRV are sooo lucky that we're right here in your back yard!  :)  Help us stay healthy and thriving in the NRV by joining and supporting NRV Rocketry.

Info on joining NRV Rocketry is here:
http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Any questions?

Thomas "Tweeks" Weeks