[NRV Rocketry] Fw: Reminder of November 5, 6 rocket launch

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Nov 2 11:54:01 CDT 2016

FYI Folks..

________________________________
From: Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com>

At this time the weather is looking good for our launch this weekend.  Just a few quick notes to pass along:

 - Ken Allen from Performance Hobbies (http://www.performancehobbies.com/) will be at the launch with his load of all things rocketry.
   - Cesaroni.CTI motors are still in very short supply
   - Aerotech or Loki motors may be the best option now - but, ORDER EARLY for the best chance to get what you want!

 - Bathroom facilities will be available

 - Saturday launch hours: 10 to 5.  Night launch hours 6 to 8*
   * to be able to fly a rocket at night it must have a safe flight on the same motor during the day Saturday.  All rockets flown at night must be illuminated.  We have some finger lights for smaller rockets.
 - We will be serving hot chocolate at the night launch.  If you want to bring other goodies to share, please do.
 - Sunday launch hours will be from 11:00 to 4:00

We will update the website if there are any changes. (http://nrvr.org)

Hope to see you at the launch!

Bob