[NRV Rocketry] FW: Re: NRVR launch October 22 & 23 CANCELED. Next launch Nov 5 and 6 with night launch on Saturday.

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Oct 21 23:30:38 CDT 2016

For those who hadn't heard...

Tweeks

From: Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com>
Subject: NRVR launch October 22 & 23 CANCELED. Next launch Nov 5 and 6 with night launch on Saturday.

I am cancelling this weekends NRVR launch due to forecast for winds significantly over the safety code of max 20 mph.  I spoke with Ken Allen and he would be able to come to a launch November 5 and 6.  Cesaroni supplies are still very low and Aerotech seems to be keeping up with supply.  Please consider ordering ahead of the November launch to make sure you have a better chance of getting what you want.
Thanks
Bob.