[NRV Rocketry] Next Meeting

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Sat Aug 31 14:34:12 CDT 2019

Howdy Mark!

Yes.. we do both smaller (low power) model rockets (A-D motors) as well as medium power (E-G).. and the big fun, high power rockets (H-M).. the latter of which requires progressive levels of certification to fly.

Our calendar is usually up to date and can be subscribed to here:
http://nrvr.org/calendar/

We also occasionally have fun/informative meetings too.

If you ARE interested in JOINING NRV Rocketry, our annual dues are just $5 for students, $20 individual, and $25 for family memberships. Details and membership form here: http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Which gets you access to ask questions and interact with members who have decades of experience flying high power rockets and can really help you a lot.

And our open Facebook group is here:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1231053446921434

Let us know if you have any related questions!

T.Weeks
President of NRV Rocketry
Sent by MailWise<http://www.mail-wise.com/installation/2> – See your emails as clean, short chats.