[NRVR-Members] any volunteers to help at NRVR at University of Scouting in Roanoke on 11/15

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:39:11 CST 2014

Jim Desposito and I attended this last year.  It is a training event for
scout leaders and they invite groups of interest to set up a display in the
big hall.  The hours are from 9 to 4, but that is for the training.  I
would like to get they by 10:30 and probably leave by 2:00.

I plan on bringing a few fliers and business cards for NRVR, maybe a large
rocket or 2.  Is anyone interested in helping me with the setup, and tear
down?  They provide a decent lunch and it is a low pressure thing where
scout leaders interested in rocketry may ask about the club.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Bob