[NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

ctzap ctzap at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 15:02:48 CDT 2015

I don’t like launching my rockets In bad weather so, If you want to hold till May 5th that will be OK by me!



From: nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org [mailto:nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org] On Behalf Of Bob Schoner
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:22 PM
To: nrv rocketry; nrvr-members at nrvr.org; officers at nrvr.org
Subject: [NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather


Folks the weather is not looking great for a launch this Saturday.   It's not terrible but I just want to send out a quick heads up.

The launch is still a go.  I will try to wait as long as possible to make a go/no go decision Saturday morning unless there is a huge storm system covering the state.

I spoke with Kevin Shinpaugh a few minutes ago and we do have the option of having a rain date the following weekend on May 5.

Let's see how things look Friday night before making a change.  Feel free to let me know if you have a strong preference either way.



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20150423/aea67513/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list