[NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:21:55 CDT 2015

Folks the weather is not looking great for a launch this Saturday.   It's
not terrible but I just want to send out a quick heads up.

The launch is still a go.  I will try to wait as long as possible to make a
go/no go decision Saturday morning unless there is a huge storm system
covering the state.

I spoke with Kevin Shinpaugh a few minutes ago and we do have the option of
having a rain date the following weekend on May 5.

Let's see how things look Friday night before making a change.  Feel free
to let me know if you have a strong preference either way.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20150423/d3cdb4ea/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list