[NRVR-Members] Launch is on, but expect to get rained out by mid afternoon
bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 06:57:13 CDT 2015
Looking at a few weather forecasts I am going to go to the launch site and
start set up at 9. I anticipate periods of rain with some episodes of
clear. Winds should be calm, but the cloud ceiling will likely limit
flights to under 2000 feet.
I anticipate that we will start getting more heavy rain by 1 or 2.
Everyone is welcome to come out but I don't expect a lot of flying and
limited high power opportunities. That's the most honest assessment I can
make at this time.
If we don't see you today we hope you can join us on July 25 and 26 for a 2
day launch with some very cool flights planned.
If you want to check with me before making the drive to the field today
call me at 540 818 9829.
At least it's a good day for sparky motors.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NRVR-Members