[NRVR-Members] Launch for 6/27 is still on

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:21:41 CDT 2015

Like many of you I am watching the weather forecast closely.  I don't see
enough of a washout to cancel the launch at this time.

I will try to make a call by 8 am for folks that are traveling some
distance.  I will have 7 scouts coming to complete their requirements for
the space exploration merit badge so I am planning on being there all
morning.  If anyone wants to get up to the minute weather for Kentland
farm, please call me at. 540 818-9829.

Thanks,

Bob Schoner
Prefect - NRV Rocketry