[NRVR-Members] What's your favorite dual purpose Medium + HP Rocket?

Thomas Weeks tweeks-homework at theweeks.org
Tue Sep 8 22:03:18 CDT 2015

BTW.. the place we're looking at doing our big October order through is with
Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies here:
	http://performancehobbies.com/

I'm not sure if he's going to make our October Launch (for free deliveries)..
but collectively, if we get a NRVR group $400 order together, then we get free
shipping (plus no individual $25 hazmat fees!).  Ken also carries several of
the multi-purpose G-H rockets that I listed below.

Plus.. if you're buying your first high power motor for certification, you can
get the motor casing (that your reloadable motor grains go in to) for free!
Another 40-50 savings! :)

Just let Bob or the officers(at)nrvr.org know that you're joining our group
order before placing it.

Tweeks
p.s. Bob.. we know if Ken is coming here in October?