[NRVR-Members] Help Advertise the BFSL for us?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 15 16:19:50 CDT 2018

If you all can help share the BFSL launch info out with friends or relatives or social media (just non-public facing (news) listings like mail lists, social media, etc only please).. here's a flyer I modified from one of our older flyers:

[ https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NP1dNzhdl8NeCEKH3LwPrhChlaYBvjltSOIAjXx1MH0/edit?usp=sharing ]( https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NP1dNzhdl8NeCEKH3LwPrhChlaYBvjltSOIAjXx1MH0/edit?usp=sharing )

You can print or export to PDF from that GDoc.

And here's the club blog post on it:
[ http://nrvr.org/bfsl-2018/ ]( http://nrvr.org/bfsl-2018/ )

and here's the Fbook social media event link:
[ http://nrvr.org/bfsl-2018/ ]( http://nrvr.org/bfsl-2018/ )

Just please don't advertise in public-news like the Roanoke Times, local papers, TV stations or places that can get us in trouble for listing the event location (we're still on non-location-only public advertising restrictions with VT Agg.. so please leave those types of listings to Bob and I).

Thanks all...