[NRVR-Members] Help Advertise the BFSL for us?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:54:54 CDT 2018

One think to check here.  When you say "free spectator seating", that
implies that we provide seats. If that's not the case maybe say something
like either no charge to watch or Spectators welcomed, or No charge to
watch but donations welcomed (too long).  Anyway I don't want to provide
seats for spectators.

Bob