[NRVR-Members] BFSL Final Layout (including vendors, parking, split RSO tables, etc)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Jul 26 20:43:46 CDT 2018

We all do what we can. It takes a team sir.. :)

Speaking of people helping out, everyone..  We all need to come together this weekend to pull thing thing off.  We may get a lot of people coming out, and at registration time (as people sign-in and pay their $10/day launch fee and get their HP event lanyard), we're also taking sign-ups for HP and LP RSO, LCO and pad-manager volunteers. NRVR members already get $5 off.. another $5 off if you volunteer to help out. :)

We have too much to do to setup all on Saturday though.  So Bob, myself and a couple others are taking a 1/2 day off Friday to set up Friday afternoon. Some folks from out of town are even pitching in.  If you're able... any help would be appreciated. But if you can't.. don't sweat it. We'll see you Saturday.

What time were you wanting to be at the field on Saturday Bob?

Tweeks