[NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Mar 23 15:02:37 CDT 2018

Okay all..
There was enough interest in rescheduling (instead of cancelling the March launch (we took a fbook poll) so we went ahead and rescheduled our March one week out to March 31st.  So you've got a little extra time to order motors, complete last minute paint jobs, etc !  (myself included! :)
We Need Some Help:
Just a side note.. Bob will be out of town and so I'm picking up the reigns of being the launch director/RSO.. but will still need volunteers to come help out with:
-9am setup/breakdown (might meet for bfast at 8:15 anyone?)
-RSO helpers (L2s)
-LCO helpers (L1s)
-Launch area help (setting up rockets)
Reply reply-all here if you can help with any of the above.  Having lots of attendees is fun.. but having no-volunteers to pitch in is arduous. 
Have a good weekend.. and last-chance build week!
On Friday, March 23, 2018 12:25pm, "Bob Schoner" <bob.schoner at gmail.com> said:

The weather forecast is definitely not favorable for a rocket launch tomorrow. 
We are going to cancel the 3/24 launch and try for a launch the next Saturday on 3/31. 
I know this is the same weekend as Easter Sunday (and egg salad Monday). After that our next launch will be a large 2 day event April 31 and May 1. 
Hoping for clear skies and calm winds next Saturday. 
Bob Schoner
NRVR Prefect
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20180323/71a6e063/attachment-0001.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list