[NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Captain_Zero Residential School Bus of Ten Forward uss.defiant-a at live.com
Fri Mar 23 15:04:34 CDT 2018

I can help with setup at 9:00.

C. Stone

From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 4:02:37 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Okay all..

There was enough interest in rescheduling (instead of cancelling the March launch (we took a fbook poll) so we went ahead and rescheduled our March one week out to March 31st.  So you've got a little extra time to order motors, complete last minute paint jobs, etc !  (myself included! :)

We Need Some Help:

Just a side note.. Bob will be out of town and so I'm picking up the reigns of being the launch director/RSO.. but will still need volunteers to come help out with:

-9am setup/breakdown (might meet for bfast at 8:15 anyone?)

-RSO helpers (L2s)

-LCO helpers (L1s)

-Launch area help (setting up rockets)

Reply reply-all here if you can help with any of the above.  Having lots of attendees is fun.. but having no-volunteers to pitch in is arduous.

Have a good weekend.. and last-chance build week!


On Friday, March 23, 2018 12:25pm, "Bob Schoner" <bob.schoner at gmail.com> said:

The weather forecast is definitely not favorable for a rocket launch tomorrow.

We are going to cancel the 3/24 launch and try for a launch the next Saturday on 3/31.
I know this is the same weekend as Easter Sunday (and egg salad Monday). After that our next launch will be a large 2 day event April 31 and May 1.
Hoping for clear skies and calm winds next Saturday.
Bob Schoner
NRVR Prefect
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20180323/c1a753fa/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list