[NRVR-Members] Saturday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:56:19 CDT 2018

I’ve been watching the forecast too. It now looks better than it did on
Tuesday. We will send something out Thursday night or Friday morning.
Unless it looks like a complete blow out or rain out we will probably go
ahead with the launch.

For folks traveling more than an hour or two we will send out something
with our best guess and let them decide if they want to come to the launch.

Can’t promise anything but fingers crossed here too.

Bob