[NRVR-Members] Saturday

Eric Paterson egpaterson at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:30:43 CDT 2018

I can do RSO or LCO for the first half of the day.    I’ll also come out to help set-up.


> On May 25, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tom at theweeks.org> wrote:
> Hello all!
> Right now the launch is marked as "TENTATIVE".  
> What does this mean?  In short, we are not expecting to be completely rained out but there may be periods of rain on and off all day - or maybe not. 
> As long as there is no lightning, there should be opportunities to fly and we plan to be there to set up at 9:00.  Please monitor the web site <http://nrvr.org/> and this email list here <http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/2018-May/thread.html> for any last minute updates in the morning. 
> Bob is listed as tomorrow's Launch Director.. 
> Assuming it's happening, we need to ensure we have:
> -Setup/breakdown volunteers
> -RSO volunteers
> -LCO volunteers
> so please speak up if you're able to help out.
> T.Weeks
> On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:48am, "Adrien Drouault" <adrien.drouault at gmail.com> said:
> Weather prediction isn't looking very good for this weekend... Fingers crossed that the forecasters are inaccurate this time...
> --
> Quid quid latine dictum sit altum viditar.
> _______________________________________________
> NRVR-Members mailing list
> NRVR-Members at mail.nrvr.org
> http://server2.nrvr.org/mailman/listinfo/nrvr-members

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20180525/0dd72139/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list