[NRVR-Members] propellent making class

Eric Paterson egpaterson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:25:35 CDT 2018

Tweeks,

It comes with Tru-Core 54 mm 3 grain casting set, not 54mm hardware.   Before we start thinking about scheduling, I want to get an idea of number of people who would be interested.   Since it is hands on, the class would most likely be for < 10 people, although Ben and Elaine wold consider doing it a couple of times.

Eric