[NRVR-Members] propellent making class

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:48:26 CDT 2018

Could a Level 1 take the class, with acknowledgement that the motor won't
fly until after achieving Level 2?

More precisely, I guess, is what's the timeframe.  I'm still hoping to be
able to do my L2 before the end of the year, but I'm buried under a huge
project at work that is severely cutting in to my free time...

Presuming I can (legally and schedule-wise), I'd be interested.