[NRVR-Members] Messing with Video

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:14:25 CDT 2018

Thanks, Tweeks.

My original plan was to find some way of streaming the data in real time
from an Arduino/ATMega based altimeter to the video, but this was done
after the fact with a (Windows) program called Dashware (free as in beer),
that lets you combine existing video with tracker data in CSV format. (in
this case, the data from the JL Altimeter 3).

Hopefully, at this month's launch, I will finally get another decent video
so that I can play with it some more.