[NRVR-Members] LAUNCH: Wind Advisory. Launch Start Delayed until noon (need help for setup at 10am!)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Apr 26 23:57:11 CDT 2019

Hey all...

Little bit of bad news.. due to the high wind advisory overnight and all morning, there won't be much of a safe launch window before noon. So we'll be arriving around 10am with the trailer to setup and charge our various battery systems, and should ready to hopefully get some stuff in the air by noon.

That being said.. we still need:
* People to help set up at 10am
* Certified flyers to help LCO and RSO
* People to help break down around 5-6pm (or play it by ear)

Any questions or changes.. please ask or watch for updates here on the members list.

See you then!

T.Weeks
NRV Rocketry President