[NRVR-Members] New Launch Tower

David Aden david.a.aden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:21:36 CST 2019

I'd love to, but I don't know exactly which one would work. The tower looks
like some version of the Amerite line, so I assume of these (
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/amerite-tower-base-plates?autoview=SKU&N=part-type%3Atower-base-plates&keyword=amerite&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending)
bases should work, but I don't know what size it is. Maybe our SERVA
contact knows?

I agree, it is a hassle. A trailer like the ones you've linked would be
much better.

I'm definitely interested, but my semester is pretty packed - committing
would just be irresponsible. I'd love to help where I can, though!

David