[NRVR-Members] 2018 NRVR Memberships Expire Jan 31st, Re-Up Now for 2019

C. Reynolds cliffordtr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 17:26:57 CST 2019

Pete, I don't think we've met, but I will try and get my membership form in
asap.
I haven't flown much recently due to family illness. Just lost my Mom to
cancer last week.
Anyway ,Tweeks knows me and I hope to have a better year this year, and
please keep
my "founding member" on my card.
Thanks and looking forward to catching up with old friends.
Cliff Reynolds